I started my career in Upholstery when first left school with a company called Hudson Crooks making new sofas and chairs. I then moved to Fletcher and Mayfields based in Eastwood where I took an Apprenticeship, achieving City & Guilds qualifications in Traditional Hand-Made Upholstery, Carcase and Wood Frame Construction, Upholstery and Bedding Preparation and Timber Preparation.
Over the years I have also carried out work for Thomas Partners, Wellfares and David Lawrence Upholstery, before taking a full time position with Essex Furniture Sales in Eastwood. In 1995 I set up my own business, where I have continued to provide a service to customers throughout the Essex area.
- Complete upholstery and recovering service on modern and antique furniture
- Offer a full repair service on frames, fabric and castors
- Loose covers made and supplied
- Free Estimates
- Insurance quotes supplied (for a small fee)
- We cover dining chairs, headboards, boat cushions, caravan cushions, car seats, motorbike seats, pub seats, restaurant chairs/benches
- Offer an extensive range of covers to choose in your own home
- Supply replacement cushions
If you have any questions regarding our services or any of the information you see please feel free to contact us.